Information as per provisions of 7(14) (i) of the NCTE Regulation, 2014
- Name of the Institution: Central University of South Bihar (As per the Central Universities (Amendment) act, 2014 No. 35 of 2014, formerly known as Central University of Bihar, established by the Central Universities Act, 2009)
- Name of School : School of Education
- Location: (Present camp office :Mohalla–Vinova Nagar, Chandauti, Police Station: Magadh Medical College, Ward No. 29,Gaya - 823001 (Bihar)
- Programmes with intake
S.No. Programme Maximum Annual Intake 1. Four year Integrated BA. BEd / BSc. BEd 100 2. M.Ed 50 * 3. Ph.D. In Education As per norms
*This course shall start W.e.f. academic session 2016-17 only after receiving formal recognition from NCTE.
- Infrastructural Facilities: The University will finally shift to its permanent campus located at Panchanpur, Gaya (approx. 10 km from Gaya Railway Station), where construction on its land of 300 acres is going on.
At present, the University camp office is at the address mentioned above and it has sufficient infrastructure in terms of classrooms (each class is equipped with computer with high speed internet and LCD projector along with state of art furniture), office, seminar hall, science lab, fully automated resourceful library, well equipped computer lab, educational resource centre, faculty rooms etc.
The details of infrastructure and staff are available on the University website
- Name of the faculty members who joined School of Education during the last quarter, are as follows:
- Prof. Rekha Agrawal
- Dr. Tapan Kumar Basantia
- Name of students admitted during the current session along with qualification, percentage of marks in the qualifying examination and entrance test, date of admission and other information:
- Fee charged from students:
- Facilities added during the last quarter: Adding new books, infrastructural facilities like furniture, computer projectors, lab equipments, etc are regular features of the University functioing.
- For summary of number of books and journals, etc, available in the University Library:
<< Click here >>