National Conference on Education for Sustainable Development
22-23 March, 2020
Extended date for abstract submission - 16th March 2020
Education and sustainable development are very much linked to each other and necessary for the overall sustenance of the mother earth itself in a proper way. The aspiration of sustainable development requires us to resolve common problems and tensions and to recognize new horizons.
Education is the only panacea to respond and meet challenges to sustainable development. This National Conference on the theme ‘Education for Sustainable Development’ seeks to discuss the various issues related to the role of education in sustainable development in the light of aforementioned facts and to conclude some educational approaches for sustainable development.
Paper / abstract submission
- Human-Nature interdependence
- Vision and Values of a sustainable society.
- National and International Policies and Practices for the sustainable development.
- Environmental studies in Indian knowledge system.
- Ancient Indian Traditions and Modernization of knowledge system.
- Pedagogy for Sustainability Education.
- Sustainable Development Goals and Role of National and International organizations.
- Challenges to Sustainable Development: Population growth, Pollution load, Deforestation, Urbanization, Global Warming etc.
- Community Participation and Role of Educational Institutions for Sustainable Development.
- Role of Science & Technology, Social Media and Print Media.
- Environmental Studies in different disciplines.
- Role of Remote sensing and GIS in Sustainable development.
- Human Health and Sustainable development
|Registration Category||From India (INR)||From Abroad|
|Research Scholar / Student||1,000||$50|