Research : (Teaching / Research)
Curcumin Resource Database (CRDB) aims to perform as a gateway-cum-repository to access all relevant data and related information on curcumin and its analogs.Sriport
SeriPort provides information on the databases related to biotic components of seribiodiversity, i.e., silkworm, host plants, pests, pathogens, etc.
- Publications :
- Singh D, Chetia H, Kabiraj D, Sharma S, Kumar A, Sharma P, Deka M, Bora U (2016) A comprehensive view of the web-resources related to sericulture. Database (Oxford). 2016 Jun 15;2016. pii: baw086. doi: 10.1093/database/baw086.
- Kumar A, Chetia H, Sharma S, Kabiraj D, Talukdar ND and Bora U (2015) Curcumin Resource Database. Database. doi:10.1093/database/bav070.
- Kumar A and Bora U (2014) Molecular docking studies of curcumin natural derivatives with DNA topoisomerase I and II-DNA complexes. Interdisciplinary Sciences: Computational Life Sciences 6(4):285-91.
- Kumar A and Bora U (2013) Interactions of curcumin and its derivatives with nucleic acids and their implications. Mini Reviews in Medicinal Chemistry 13(2):256-64.
- Kumar A and Bora U (2012) In silico inhibition studies of Jun-Fos-DNA complex formation by curcumin derivatives. International Journal of Medicinal Chemistry vol. 2012, Article ID 316972, 8 pages, 2012. doi:10.1155/2012/316972.
- Kumar A and Bora U (2012) Molecular docking studies on inhibition of Stat3 dimerization by curcumin natural derivatives and its conjugates with amino acids. Bioinformation 8(20):988-993.
- Kumar A and Bora U (2012) In silico inhibition studies of NF-κB p50 subunit by curcumin and its natural derivatives. Medicinal Chemistry Research 21(10):3281-3287. [IF 1.72]
- Babu PJ, Das RK, Kumar A, Bora U (2011) Microwave-Mediated Synthesis of Gold Nanoparticles Using Coconut Water. International Journal of Green Nanotechnology 3(1):13-21.
- Book/Books chapters :
- Kumar A and Arya PK (2020). ‘Database Resources for Drug Discovery’ in Singh DB (Editor) Computer-Aided Drug Design Springer Singapore. ISBN 978-981-15-6814-5 ISBN 978-981-15-6815-2 (eBook)
- Kumar A and Arya PK (2020). ‘Database Resources for Computational Omics’ in Katara P (Editor) Recent Trends in ‘Computational Omics: Concepts and Methodology’ NOVA Science Publishers, Inc., USA. ISBN: 978-1-53617-941-5
- Kumar A and Arya PK (2019). ‘Database resources for cyanobacterial Research’, in Singh PK, Kumar A, Singh VK and Shrivastava AK (ed.) Advances in Cyanobacterial Biology. Elsevier, Academic Press, USA. Paperback ISBN: 9780128193112, eBook ISBN: 9780128193129
- Kumar Anil (2019). ‘Introduction to biological databases’, in Jha, A.K. and Kumar U. (ed.) Recent Advances in Chemical Sciences and Biotechnology. New Delhi Publishers, New Delhi, pp. 25-51. ISBN: 978-93-85503-63-4
- Awards :
Received best poster award at International Consultative Meeting on “Seribiotechnology 2012” (ICMS 2012) on “Development of Seri-Bioresource Database” organized by Institute of Bioresources and Sustainable Development (IBSD) Imphal, Manipur- 795001, India during 5-7th December 2012.
- Projects :
Co-PI in ICMR funded Project intitles “Insilico Study on potent inhibitors against iron overload and Cardiac arrhythmia in Beta thalassemia” (ID No 2019-0370).