Specialization: Communication research, Cultural Studies, New Media
Experience : 7 Years Plus
Research conducted here is interdisciplinary in nature viz., Media Effects research (TV cartoon and its impact on Children), Media Literacy, Communication for Development etc.
- Deb, A. and Guha, S. (2012). A situational Analysis of Internet Consumption among college students in Silchar. Communication and journals Research, 1(1), 125-139.
- Deb, A. (2012). Folk Media and Health Communication: A case study. Folk Media and Sustainable Development in the North East, 117-131.
- Deb, A. (2013). Media’s Role in Partition of India: The reality Depiction. Intellection, 2(1), 18-21.
- Guha, S. and Deb, A. (2013). Gender Divide in Digital Universe: A micropicture of the college students in South Assam. Communication Today, 15(1), 135-139.
- Deb, A. (2015). Discourses of Development Communication: A Critical review. Pragyan: Journal of Mass Communication, 13(2), 39-42.
- Deb, A. (2017). Need for Media Literacy in the times of shrinking credibility. Research Journal Social Sciences, 25(3), 127-136.
- Deb, A. (2018). Exploring the Dimensions of Digital Inequality and Marginalization. Media and the Margins, 50-56.
- Kumar, N., Vatsa, R. and Deb, A. (2019). Promising Role of Behavioural Sciences to Mitigate Climate Change. Indian Journal of Social Research, 60(2), 252-261.
- Gauravam, R. and Deb, A. (2020). Television Cartoon and children: A Comparative mixed Approach of Local and Foreign Programs for self-reliant India. Sodh Sanchar Bulletin, 10(40).
- Gauravam, R. and Deb, A. (2020). कविड लॉकडाउन, टेलीविज़न, कार्टून और बच्चे. दृश्टिकोण, 12(5), 10-12.
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender & Notice