Experience : 8 Years Plus
- Research work related with the contribution of Great Editor's in Hindi journalism, with particular reference to non Hindi speaking editors.
- The communication scenario of tribal areas has been one of the major focus. A research paper entitled "Impact of Media on Tribals (Adivasis) of Balaghat, M.P. : A case study" published in U.G.C. carelisted journal "SHODH SANCHAR BULLETIN".
- A research based study of communication concept of Buddha and Buddhism is continuing.
- Pathak, K. (2020) Spiritual Communication and Buddha. Naman, Vol. 14, no. 23-24. ISSN: 2229-5585.
- Pathak, K. (2020) Impact of media on tribals (adivasis) of Balaghat, M. P.: a case study. Shodh Sanchar Bulletin, Vol. 10, no. 39. ISSN: 2229-3620.
- Pathak, K. (2020) Content analysis of newspaper coverage on COVID-19. Shodh Sarita, Vol. 7, no. 26, pp. 200-205. ISSN: 2348-2397.
- Pathak, K. (December 15th 2020). COVID-19 Infodemic and Indian Media: An Evaluative Study, IntechOpen, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.94230. 2. Pathak, K. (October 31st 2018). An Evaluative Study of Influence of Social Media on Journalism: Interference or Professional Advancement, Social Media and Journalism - Trends, Connections, Implications, JÃ¡n ViÅ¡ÅˆovskÃ½ and Jana RadoÅ¡inskÃ¡, IntechOpen, DOI: 10.5772/intechopen.78979. ISBN: 978-1-78984-260-9
- Pathak, K. (2011) Doorvarti Siksha Samajik Sarokar aur Media in National Research Seminar on Doorasth Siksha. ISBN 9788192166872.
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Tender & Notice