Pedagogy of Mathematics, Entrepreneurship Education.
3.5 Years. Dr. Manish Kumar Gautam joined Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) in 2016, as an Assistant Professor and re-joined it again in 2018 as Assistant Professor. He did his post-graduation in Mathematics from University of Allahabad (A central University), Allahabad, completed B.Ed., from M. J. P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly and M.Ed., and Ph.D. in Education from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and qualified UGC-NET-JRF in December, 2014. He has about three and half years of experience of teaching UG and PG Classes. He has participated in more than 15 International and National conferences and Workshops. 15 research papers and articles published in various International and National journals and 3 chapter in edited book are to his credit. He has delivered 5 invited lectures/talks in educational institutions. he is also a lifetime member of Alumni Association of Education (Faculty of Education, BHU, AAE-BHU) and Indian Association of Teacher Educators (IATE), an oldest and leading professional body of teacher educators in India.
- Gautam, M. K. (2020). Challenges Faced by Higher Educational Leadership & It’s Solution. Bihar Journal of Public Administration, XVII (01), pp. 71-76.
- गौतम, एम. के. (2020). प्रारंभिक विद्यालय के विद्यार्थियों एवं शिक्षकों का उद्यमशीलता के प्रति दृष्टिकोण. प्राथमिक शिक्षक, 44(2), pp. 47-57.
- Gautam, M. K. (2019). Identification of Teaching Learning Approach to Foster Entrepreneurial Mindset. Journal of The Gujarat Research Society, 21(14), pp.369-387.
- गौतम, एम. के. (2020). गणित शिक्षक / शिक्षकाओं का जेंडर्ड विश्वाश व विद्यार्थियों की उपलब्धि: साहित्य का पूर्वालोकन. दृष्टिकोण, 11 (06), pp. 238-253.
- Gautam, M. K. (2018). Discovering Pedagogical Entrepreneurship in Teacher Education & Its Importance in School Mathematics. Jigyasa, XI (1), pp. 262-280.
- Gautam, M. K. (2019). Promoting Communication, Attitude Towards Mathematics Through Cooperative Small Group in Middle School. Vaichariki, VIII (1), pp. 193-201.
- Gautam, M. K. (2017). Sensitizing Teachers for Human Rights. Annals of Multidisciplinary Research, VII (2), pp. 310-315.
- Gautam, M. K. (2017). Gifted Children in the Inclusive School Differentiating Instructional Approach. Sodha Pravah, VII (2), pp. 356-367.
- Gautam, M. K. (2017). Issues and Challenges in Multicultural Mathematics Classroom. Shodh Prerak, VII (2), pp.253-260.
- Gautam, M. K. (2017). Role of Reflective Practices in Facilitating Creative Prospective Teacher. Vaichariki, VII (4), pp.245-255.
- Gautam, M. K., & Singh, S. K. (2015). Entrepreneurship Education Concept, Characteristics and Implications for Teacher Education. Shaikshik Parisamvad, 5(1), pp. 21-35.
- Gautam, M. K. (2020). Survey of Researches in Education: A Trend Report. In Singh, S. K. (Edt.). Survey of Research in Education (Vol.3), pp. 147-161. Varanasi: Faculty of Education, AAE-BHU.
- Gautam, M. K., & Dubey, A. (2020). Learning to Be: Understanding the complexity of Self in the Twenty-First Century. In Singh, S.K. (Ed.). Universalization Religion and Education: Practitioners’ Prospective (pp.264-280). Varanasi: Faculty of Education, AAE-BHU.
- Gautam, M. K. (2020). Virtual University: Emerges and Challenges. In Biswal, M. (2015). E-learning: A Modern Approach to Digital India (pp.190-211). New Delhi: Bharti Publication.