Area of Interest :
Educational Psychology, Inclusive Education
EXPERIENCE : Before joining CUSB as Assistant Professor in Department of Teacher Education, School of Education she has worked as Assistant Professor in the Department of Education at Regional Institute of Education, Ajmer and also worked as a Project Consultant at NUEPA, New Delhi on Nationwide Project NPSSE known as ‘Shala Sidhdhi’. She did her Post Graduation (Psychology) from B.R. Ambedkar University Agra, B.Ed. and M.Ed. from Dayal Bagh Educational Institute Agra, qualified UGC NET & JRF (Education) and completed Ph.D. in Education from Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh. She has five years of teaching experience of UG and PG level. She has published various research papers in reputed National Journals.
- Gupta, P. (2015). Positive Discriminative Policy: Bane or Boon. International Journal of Educational Administration and Management, 2(1), 98-102.
- Gupta, P. (2009). Managerial style of school principals in relation teachers’ alienation and institutional effectiveness. ANVESHIKA-Indian Journal of Teacher Education, 2(1), 33-44. (NCTE)
- Gupta, P. (2007). Bal apradhiyon mein vilambit tushti avam samajik niyantran Kendra bindu ka adhayan. ANVESHIKA-Indian Journal of Teacher Education, 4(1), 101-108. (NCTE)
- Awards: Junior Research Fellowship by UGC
- Projects:In Process under PMMMNMTT Scheme of MoE, India
Five years of teaching and research experiences from different institutions i.e.
- Central University of South Bihar, Gaya
- Regional Institute of Education (RIE), Ajmer
- Project Consultant, NIEPA, New Delhi