Full Publication List
- Kumar, Anil. (2016). Post Panipat Maratha Policies: A Case Study of Re-emergence of Maratha Power in Hindustan. History Research Journal, No. XXI, November 2016, pp. 49-58
- Kumar, Anil. (2016). Role of Regional Power and Local Elites in the Expansion of Maratha Confederacy in Upper India”, Vidya Vimarsha, Vol. 3, No. 2 (April –June). pp. 45-51.
- Kumar, Anil. (2016). Apotheosis of Equality: Realities from Ambedkar’s Perspective”, UPJSSR, Vol.7, No. 2. pp. 37-42.
- Kumar, Anil. (2016). Maratha Penetration in Bengal and Bihar: A Study of Ascendancy of Peshwa and Bholse, 1742-1752”, UPJSSR, Vol.7, No.1, pp. 15-21.
- Kumar, Anil. (2017). Shivaji two Raids on Surat and their Consequences. Omshiva Ligade edt. Janta Raja: Shivchatrapati, Aruna Parkashan, Latur.
- Kumar, Anil. (2020). From acquiescence to Dominance: Three Maratha Families- Shinde, Holkar and Gaekwad1700-1800 CE. Umesh Ashok Kadam edt., Medieval Deccan: an Era of Transition, Maratha State and Age of Conflicts, Challenges and Collaboration, Lambert, Mauritius, pp. 63-72.
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Tender & Notice