- Ph.D. in Preventive & Social Medicine/Sociology, Banaras Hindu University, 1997
- M.A. in Sociology, Banaras Hindu University, 1994
- B.A. (Hons) in Sociology, Banaras Hindu University, 1992
- Sociology Theories (Classical / Modern).
- Sociology of Health Care (Medical Sociology).
- Sociology of Peace and Conflict (Religion and Peace)
- 1 Year as Professor in, The Alliance for Global Education, Varanasi Butler University, USA
- 1 Year as Associate Professor in Haramaya University, Ethiopia
- 2 Years as Associate Professor in Mekele University, Ethiopia
- 6 Years as Assistant Professor in Gondar University, Ethiopia
- 5 Years as Lecturer in Prvanchal University & MGKVP, India
- Life member “Uttar Parades Sociology Society”
- Life member “All India Sociological Society”
- Life member “Indian Journal of Preventive & Social Medicine”.
No. of Conference and Seminars Attended:
Health and population, Ethical issues in various professional practices,
Religion and peace, Development and Environment
Non-Formal Sanskrit Education Postgraduate Diploma in Yoga & Yogic Practices for Better Living
National Service Scheme