Our research focuses on the pre-clinical oncology research and our investigations on screening a new chemical entity with a definite molecular mechanism on advanced functional mammary carcinogenesis (representing the particular clinical situations) on experimental animals (SD rats and Albino mice) create a new challenge in the field of chemotherapy. For accessing our goal we also try to work on the different arms of Carcinogenesis such as, angiogenic cascade (p-VEGF, MAPKs, Akt etc.) chronic inflammatory cascade(COX2), anti-oxidant cascade (SOD, GSH, Gpx& NRF2 cascade) etc. Angiogenesis symbolizes a crucial step in tumor proliferation, expansion, and metastasis, which makes it an active target during carcinogenesis process and a principal target for our molecules. Besides this, I am mostly involved in the mTOR/PI3K/Akt Pathway in the vicinity of B-cell & PC lineage. Also, we are targeting the immunological targets& Plasmonic nano-delivery for our Anti-cancer research.
- Sahu, R., Kar, R. K., Sunita, P., Bose, P., Kumari, P., Bharti, S., ..&Pattanayak, S. P. (2021). LC-MS characterized methanolic extract of zanthoxylum armatum possess anti-breast cancer activity through Nrf2-Keap1 pathway: An in-silico, in-vitro and in-vivo evaluation. Journal of Ethnopharmacology, 269, 113758.(Impact Factor: 3.69)
- Bose, P., Priyam, A., Kar, R., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2020). Quercetin loaded folate targeted plasmonic silver nanoparticles for light activated chemo-photothermal therapy of DMBA induced breast cancer in Sprague Dawley rats. RSC Advances, 10(53), 31961-31978. (Impact Factor: 3.07)
- Sahu, R., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2020). Strategic Developments & Future Perspective on Gene Therapy for Breast Cancer: Role of mTOR and Brk/PTK6 as Molecular Targets. Current Gene Therapy, 20(4), 237-258. (Impact Factor: 2.431)
- Bose, P., Siddique, M. U. M., Acharya, R., Jayaprakash, V., Sinha, B. N., Lapenna, A., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2020). Quinazolinone derivative BNUA‐3 ameliorated [NDEA+ 2‐AAF]‐induced liver carcinogenesis in SD rats by modulating AhR‐CYP1B1‐Nrf2‐Keap1 pathway. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 47(1), 143-157. (Impact Factor: 2.456)
- Acharya, R., Chacko, S., Bose, P., Lapenna, A., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2019). Structure based multitargeted molecular docking analysis of selected furanocoumarins against breast cancer. Scientific reports, 9(1), 1-13. (Impact Factor: 4.576- last 5 years)
- Acharya, R., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2020). Small molecules polypharmacology for the treatment of breast cancer: a roadmap for the future chemotherapy. Indian J. Pharm. Educat. Res., 54, 225-233. (Impact Factor: 0.501)
- Meena, N. K., Pattanayak, S. P., Ben‐Nun, Y., Benhamron, S., Kumar, S., Merquiol, E., ... & Tirosh, B. (2018). mTORC1 activation in B cells confers impairment of marginal zone microarchitecture by exaggerating cathepsin activity. Immunology, 155(4), 505-518. (Impact Factor: 5.016) (equal contribution author)
- Pattanayak, S. P., Bose, P., Sunita, P., Siddique, M. U. M., &Lapenna, A. (2018). Bergapten inhibits liver carcinogenesis by modulating LXR/PI3K/Akt and IDOL/LDLR pathways. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 108, 297-308.(Impact Factor: 4.545)
- Haque, M. W., Bose, P., Siddique, M. U. M., Sunita, P., Lapenna, A., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2018). Taxifolin binds with LXR (α & β) to attenuate DMBA-induced mammary carcinogenesis through mTOR/Maf-1/PTEN pathway. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 105, 27-36.(Impact Factor: 4.545)
- Kumar, A., Sunita, P., Jha, S., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2018). 7, 8-Dihydroxycoumarin exerts antitumor potential on DMBA-induced mammary carcinogenesis by inhibiting ERα, PR, EGFR, and IGF1R: involvement of MAPK1/2-JNK1/2-Akt pathway. Journal of physiology and biochemistry, 74(2), 223-234.(Impact Factor: 2.952)
- Haque, M. W., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2017). Taxifolin inhibits 7, 12-dimethylbenz (a) anthracene-induced breast carcinogenesis by regulating AhR/CYP1A1 signaling pathway. Pharmacognosy magazine, 13(Suppl 4), S749.(Impact Factor: 1.31)
- Haque, M. W., Siddique, M. U. M., Bose, P., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2018). Taxifolin possesses anti-cancer activity on the 7, 12-Dimethylbenz (a) anthracene-Induced breast cancer in the spraguedawley rats by remodeling nuclear factor Erythroid 2-Kelch-Like ECH-Associated Protein 1-Heme Oxygenase 1 and anti-oxidant pathways. Pharmacognosy Magazine, 14(55), 110. (Impact Factor: 1.31)
- Bose, P., Pattanayak, S. P., &Priyam, A. (2020). Herniarin, a natural coumarin loaded novel targeted plasmonic silver nanoparticles for light activated chemo-photothermal therapy in preclinical model of breast cancer. Pharmacognosy Magazine, 16(5), 474. (Impact Factor: 1.31)
- Bose, P., Pattanayak, S. P., &Priyam, A. (2020). Herniarin, a natural coumarin loaded novel targeted plasmonic silver nanoparticles for light activated chemo-photothermal therapy in preclinical model of breast cancer. Pharmacognosy Magazine, 16(5), 474.(Impact Factor: 1.31)
- Hazra, A., Bose, P., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2020). Epidermodysplasia Verruciformis: Functional Role of E6 and E7 Oncoproteins as the Link between Viral Infection to Carcinogenesis. INDIAN JOURNAL OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION AND RESEARCH, 54(2), 251-263.(Impact Factor: 0.501)
- Kumar, A., Sunita, P., Jha, S., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2016). Daphnetin inhibits TNF‐α and VEGF‐induced angiogenesis through inhibition of the IKK s/IκBα/NF‐κB, Src/FAK/ERK 1/2 and Akt signalling pathways. Clinical and Experimental Pharmacology and Physiology, 43(10), 939-950.(Impact Factor: 2.456)
- Kumar, A., Jha, S., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2016). Daphnetin ameliorates 7, 12-dimethylbenz [a] anthracene-induced mammary carcinogenesis through Nrf-2-Keap1 and NF-κB pathways. Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy, 82, 439-448.(Impact Factor: 4.545)
- Benhamron, S., Pattanayak, S. P., Berger, M., & Tirosh, B. (2015). mTOR activation promotes plasma cell differentiation and bypasses XBP-1 for immunoglobulin secretion. Molecular and cellular biology, 35(1), 153-166.(Impact Factor: 4.486)
- Pattanayak, S. P., &Mazumder, P. M. (2009). Effect of Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh on female reproductive system in Wistar rats: a focus on antifertility efficacy. Contraception, 80(3), 314-320.(Impact Factor: 2.819)
- 20. Pattanayak, S. P., & Sunita, P. (2008). Wound healing, anti-microbial and antioxidant potential of Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh. Journal of ethnopharmacology, 120(2), 241-247(Impact Factor: 3.69)
- Pattanayak, S., &Priyashree, S. (2008). Hepatoprotective activity of the leaf extracts from Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh against carbon tetrachloride-induced toxicity in wistar albino rats. Pharmacognosy magazine, 4(15), 218.(Impact Factor: 1.31)
- Pattanayak, S. P., &Mazumder, P. M. (2009). Assessment of neurobehavioral toxicity of Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh in rats by functional observational battery after a subacute exposure. Pharmacognosy Magazine, 5(18), 98.(Impact Factor: 1.31)
- Sahu, S. K., Mishra, S. K., Mohanta, R. K., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2006). Synthesis and antibacterial activity of 2-(2, 4-dinitrophenyl)-3, 5-diphenyl (substituted)-6-aryl-3, 3a, 5, 6-tetrahydro-2H-pyrazolo [3, 4-d] thiazoles. Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 68(3).(Impact Factor: 0.738)
- Priyashree, S., Jha, S., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2012). Bronchodilatory and mast cell stabilising activity of Cressacretica L.: Evaluation through in vivo and in vitro experimental models. Asian Pacific Journal of Tropical Medicine, 5(3), 180-186.(Impact Factor: 1.940)
- Pattanayak, S. P., & Sunita, P. (2009). In vivo antitussive activity of Coccinia grandis against irritant aerosol and sulfur dioxide-induced cough model in rodents. ||| Bangladesh Journal of Pharmacology|||, 4(2), 84-87.(Impact Factor: 1.306)
- Mazumder, P. M., Pattnayak, S., Parvani, H., Sasmal, D., &Rathinavelusamy, P. (2012). Evaluation of immunomodulatory activity of Glycyrhiza glabra L roots in combination with zing. Asian pacific journal of tropical biomedicine, 2(1), S15-S20.(Impact Factor: 1.306)
- Pattanayak, S. P., Sunita, P., &Mazumder, P. M. (2014). Restorative effect of Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh on lipids, lipoproteins, and lipid-metabolizing enzymes in DMBA-induced mammary gland carcinogenesis in Wistar female rats. Comparative Clinical Pathology, 23(4), 1013-1022.
- Pattanayak, S. P., &Mazumder, P. M. (2011). Therapeutic potential of Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh on 7, 12-dimethylbenz (a) anthracene-induced mammary tumorigenesis in female rats: effect on antioxidant system, lipid peroxidation, and hepatic marker enzymes. Comparative Clinical Pathology, 20(4), 381-392.
- Pattanayak, S. P., & Sunita, P. (2008). Antitumor potency and toxicology of an Indian Ayurvedic plant, Hygrophila spinosa. Pharmacologyonline, 2(1), 361-371.
- Pattanayak, S. P., Mazumder, P. M., & Sunita, P. (2008). Preliminary studies on anti-nociceptive activity Dendrophthoe falcate (LF) Ettingsh (Loranthaceace). Pharmacologyonline, 3, 370-378.
- Mazumder, P. M., Pattanayak, S. P., Priyadarshini, B., &Sasmal, D. (2008). Anti-inflammatory and antinociceptive activity of the flowers of Pterospermumacerifolium. Pharmacology online, 2, 420-439.
- Sunita, P., Jha, S., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2009). In-vivo Antitussive Activity of Cressacretica Linn. using cough Model in rodents. Pharmacognosy research, 1(3), 157.
- Priyashree, S., Jha, S., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2010). A review on Cressacretica Linn.: A halophytic plant. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 4(8), 161.
- Sunita, P., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2011). Phytoestrogens in postmenopausal indications: A theoretical perspective. Pharmacognosy reviews, 5(9), 41.
- Pattanayak, S., Mazumder, P., & Sunita, P. (2008). Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh: A consensus review. Pharmacognosy Reviews, 2(4), 359.
- Sunita, P., Jha, S., &Pattanayak, S. (2008). Health benefits of phyto-oestrogens-A consensus review. Pharmacognosy reviews, 2(3), 35.
- Sunita, P., Jha, S., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2011). Anti-inflammatory and in-vivo Antioxidant activities of Cressacretica Linn., a halophytic plant. Middle-East Journal of Scientific Research, 8(1), 129-140.
- Pattanayak, S. P., &Mazumder, P. M. (2011). Immunomodulatory activities of Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh in experimental animals: in vitro and in vivo investigations. Journal of scientific research, 3(3), 619-630.
- Pattanayak, S. P., &Mazumder, P. M. (2010). Phytochemical screening and Safety evaluation of hydroalcoholic extract of Dendrophthoe falcata Ettingsh: Summary of acute and subacute toxicological data. Der Pharmacia Lettre, 2(5), 127-138.
- Pattanayak, S. P., Mazumder, P. M., & Sunita, P. (2011). Total phenolic content, flavonoid content and in vitro antioxidant activities of Dendrophthoe falcata (Lf) Ettingsh. Int J PharmTech Res, 3, 1392-406.
- Sunita, P., Jha, S., Pattanayak, S. P. (2011). Total Phenolic content, flavonoid content and in vitro antioxidant activities of Cress Cretica Linn. . Der Pharmacia Lettre, 3(3), 259-
- Kumar, A., Sunita, P., &Pattanayak, S. P. (2015). Silibinin inhibits the hepatocellular carcinoma in NDEA-induced rodent carcinogenesis model: an evaluation through biochemical and bio-structural parameters. J Cancer Sci Ther, 7(1), 206-215. 271
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of some 2-aryl-4,5-disubstituted imidazoles,55th Indian Pharmaceutical Congress,2003.
- synthesis and anti-inflammatory activity of isatin and isatin derivatives,55th Indian pharmaceutical sciences,2003
- synthesis and anti-inflammatory activity of some isatin and isatin derivatives, Orissa Chemical Society,2003.
- usage of antibiotics in Otitis media in capital hospital Bhubaneswar,56th Indian pharmaceutical sciences,2004.
- A study on the prescription pattern in diarrhea patients in the medicine word of Capital hospital Bhubaneswar, Scientific Abstracts,IP59, 57th IPC,Hyderabad,2005.
- Anticarcinogen potential of the Aqueous extract of Hygrophillaspinosa, Botanical society of Orissa, 2007.
- Synthesis and biological evaluation of some 1,3-diphenyl-5-phenyl(substituted)-2-pyrazolin-4-ones,24th Indian council of chemists,BIT,Meshra,2005.
- Evaluation of phytomedicines with special reference to anti-fertility among the tribal’s of Orissa, India, National symposium on Environmental biotechnology and biodiversity conservation, p-52, XXX annual conference of Orissa botanical society, 2005.
- Nude-Mouse Xenograft Assay for the Evaluation of the Anti-Tumor Activity of the Ethanolic Extract of the Plant Dendrophthoe falcata, G - 14,12th APTI Annual National Convention 2007, Chandigarh.
- Evaluation of the anti-tumor activity of the aqueous extract of Hygrophila spinosa, p-XXXI annual conference of Orissa botanical society, 2006.
- Nude-mouse xenograft assay for the evaluation of the anti-tumor activity of the aqueous extract of the hemi-parasitic plant, Dendrophthoefalcata, 59th IPC 2007, Varanasi.
- Evaluation of the anti-tumor activity of the ethanolic extract of Hygrophilaspinosa on 7, 12- Dimethylbenz[a]anthracene-induced rat mammary carcinoma model, 59th IPC 2007, Varanasi.
- Sex steroids: Chemoprevention and endocrine treatment of breast cancer, An interzonal technical and cultural pharmafest, PACE – 2008. p. 26.
- Research, Audit, Ethics and Confidentiality :An advice for investigators, while conducting clinical trials in pharmaceutical industries, p. 47- 48, IAPST Annual national convention, 2007.
- Nude-mouse xenograft assay for the evaluation of the anti-tumor activity of the aqueous extract of Hygrophilaspinosa, Pharm tech IAPST International conference, 2008, pp. 73-74.
- Estimation of minimum non lethaldose(MNLD) and Approximate LD50 (ALD) of the extract of Dendrophthoefalcata, on the host plant AzadirachtaIndica, PL – 20, APTI – 13th annual National Convention, 2008, Page 132.
- Antitussive potential of CocciniaGrandis; An experimentalevidence, PL – 21, APTI – 13th annual National Convention, 2008, Page 132.
- Antipsychotic rehabilitation survey in patients with schizophrenia in a psychiatric hospital at Ranchi, OP09, ICPPS & IPAC 2009 Congress Cronicle, 2009, Page – 5.
- Effect of employment status on the prevalence of depression: a survey at Ranchi Institute of Neuropsychiatry and allied sciences, Kunar R, Gupta S, Shakti Prasad P., Priyashree S., HP – 22, 60th IPC 2008, Page no. 489 – 490.
- Effect of Dendrophthoefalcata on motor activity of wistar female rats: an experimental evidence through open field test, S. P. Pattanayak, P. M. Mazumder, PT – 159, 60th IPC 2008, Page no.367.
- Preliminary studies on Pregnancy interruption efficacy of Mallotusphilippensis, Hitesh p., Priyashree S., Pattanayak S.P., Rani Asha, PT – 161, 60th IPC 2008, Page no. 368.
- 22. Pattanayak, S.P., Mazumder, P.M., 2008. Estimation of minimum non lethaldose(MNLD) and Approximate lethal dose (ALD) of the extract of Dendrophthoefalcata, on the host plant AzadirachtaIndica, PL – 20, APTI – 13th Annual National Convention, 132.
- Immunomodulatory Potency of the Hemi-Parasite Dendrophthoefalcata in Immune Inflammation Model, S.P. Pattanayak , P.M. Mazumder , P. Sunita, SNPS IHCB 09435, International Herbal Conference 2009, Page no. 116.
- Studies on In-vivo Antitussive Activity of CressaCretica Linn. Using Cough Model in Experimental Animals, P. Sunita , S. Jha , S.P. Pattanayak, SNPS IHCB 09531, International Herbal Conference 2009, Page no. 131.
- 25. Abhishek Kumar, S.Jha, S.P.Pattanayak Antiangiogenic Potential of Fisetin and Hesperidin on In-Vitro Angiogenesis Models. Indian Journal of Pharmacology 46, December 2014. S41.
- Abhishek Kumar, S.P. Pattanayak . (2015) Comparative In-vitro Cytotoxic Evaluation and Antioxidant Potential of Naringin and Qurcetin-3-O-Rhamnoside. Int J NanomaterNanotechnolNanomed S: 118.
- Abhishek Kumar, Dhruv Jha, S.P.Pattanayak. Evaluation of cytotoxic potential of Silibinin: An approach through cell viability assays on isolated hepatocellular carcinoma cells and DNA cleavage studies. Indian Journal of Pharmacology 46, December 2013.
- 28. Abhishek Kumar, S.P. Pattanayak, Priyashree Sunita. Effect of Ethyl Acetate Fraction of CressacreticaL. on Isolated Guinea Pig Tracheal Tissue Preparation. Indian Journal of Pharmacology 46, December 2013.
- Shivani Sharma, Namita Mishra, Abhishek Kumar, Ashok Pattanaik, Kunal Mukhopadhyay, Priyashree Sunita, Shakti P. Pattanayak. Quercetin-3-O-Rhamnoside Altered the Expression of MMP-2 and -9 Associated with NDEA-Induced Hepatocellular Carcinoma (HCC). Abstract book. 49th Annual Conference of Indian Pharmacological Society. 2016 at PGIMER, Chandigarh.
- Abhishek Kumar, S.Jha, S.P. Pattanayak. Daphnetin induces apoptosis in VEGF stimulated HUVECs through PARP pathway. PHARMBIT – Special Issue (NLSART’ 2016). SART-28.
- Shakti P. Pattanayak, Priyashree Sunita, Abhishek Kumar, Shivesh Jha, Annu Kumari. Daphnetin regulates Th1/Th2 cells within Th(helper) cell populations for treating asthma. PHARMBIT – Special Issue (NLSART’ 2016). SART-36.
- Abhishek Kumar, S.P.Pattanayak. Discrimination between normal and malignant Hepatocellular carcinoma tissues through Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy approach. Abstract book, National conference at NIPER Hajipur. (II Prize)
- Abhishek Kumar, S. Jha, Dheeraj Sen, Priya Bansal, S.P. Pattanayak. In-vitro Studies of Cytotoxic Potential on Mammary Cancer Cell lines and Antioxidant activity of Some Naturally Occurring Polyphenolic Compounds. Indian Journal of Pharmacology. 46(1) December 2014; S67
- Abhishek Kumar, Namita Mishra, S.P.Pattanayak. The effect of Quercetin-3β-D-glucoside on some In-vivo models of antiangiogenic activity. Abstract book. International conference at Jadavpur University, Kolkata
- Abhishek Kumar, Dhruv Jha, S.P. Pattanayak. Detection of NDEA-induced malignant hepatocelllular carcinoma through biochemical parameters and Fourier transform infrared spectroscopy. Abstract book. International conference at Jadavpur University, Kolkata
|S. No.||Book Name/Publisher Name||Title||Authors name||year||ISBN number|
|1||GRIN Verlag, München||Role of CD4+T cell sub-populations in allergic asthma||Shakti P. Pattanayak , Priyashree Sunita , SprihaAnshu||2016||9783656985495|
|2||LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing,||Anti-angiogenic Activity of a 3-Hydroxy Flavone Derivative||Shakti P. Pattanayak, Kanchan Jaiswal||2016||978-3-659-89395-7|
|3||Lab’s reference book||Histopathological approach to rat liver tissue. In: Animal techniques (Animal histology and pathology)||S. P. Pattanayak, P. Mitra Mazumder.||2009||http://www.protocol-online.org/|
|S. No.||Name of Award||Awarding Agency||Year|
|1||PBC Award for out-standing post-doctoral Researcher from India and China||Council for Higher Education, in cooperation with the Ministry of Finance, Israel||2014 – 2017 (Up to 3 Yrs)|
|2||International Travel Award to San-Francisco, USA||C.S.I.R., GOVT. OF INDIA, NEW DELHI||2011|
|S. No.||Recognition Post||Awarding Agency||Year|
|1||Member of UG and PG Committee||Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi||Continuing|
|2||EC Member (Eastern Zone)||Indian Pharmacological Society, India||2016 (up to 2019)|
|3||General Secretary||IPS, Jharkhand State Branch||2019 onwards|
|Role as PI||Title||Duration of the project||Funding Agency||Current Status|
|PI||Harnessing the mechanistic anti- cancer properties of coumarin derivatives and plasmonic upconversion nanomaterials: A non-invasive, multimodal therapeutic approach for cancer||August 2017- August 2020||AICTE||Finished|
|PI||Causes of Depression, length of inpatient stay, hospital readmission and prescription pattern in psychiatric hospitals||2009-2011||UGC||Finished|
|PI||Evaluation of anticancer property of some furanocoumarins on DMBA-induced breast cancer in SD rats||2016-2017||Start up Grant-BIT||Finished|
- Administrative experience
S. No. Administrative Post Agency Period 1 EC Member Indian Pharmacological Society, India 2016-2019 2 CPCSEA Nominee Animal Welfare Division, Govt. of India, New Delhi Since 2017 3 Member Secretary Institutional Animal Ethics Committee (IAEC), BIT-Mesra 2016 onwards 4 Faculty Advisor Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC), BIT, Mesra 2016 onwards 5 Course Coordinator Workshop on Ethical Use of Laboratory Animals in Biomedical Research, Dept. of Pharm. Sces. & Tech., BIT, Mesra August 26th -28th 2016 6 Course Coordinator AICTE-QIP (Pharmacology), AICTE 2012 7 Course Coordinator AICTE-QIP (Pharmacology), AICTE 2013 8 Course Coordinator AICTE-QIP (Pharmacology), AICTE, India 2017
- Professional Affiliations (Life Member):
- Association for Pharmaceutical Teacher’s of India (JKD/LM - 008)
- Indian Pharmacological Society (LP - 229)
- International Association for Pharmaceutical Scientists and Technology (LP/07033).
- Association of DNA Technology (ADNAT), CCMB, Hyderabad.
- In Pharm Association (Pharmacognosy Society)
- Editorial Board Member of the Following Journals:
- Indian Journal of Natural Product Research, NISCAIR, CSIR, New Delhi.
- International Journal of Advances in Pharmacy and Nanotechnology
- Journal of Pharmaceutical Research and Development
- International Journal of Advances in Pharmacy and Biological Sciences
- Reviewer of the Following Journals:
- Toxicological Mechanisms and Methods
- Pharmaceutical Biology
- Comparative clinical Pathology
- Journal of Young Pharmacist
- Editor: PHARMBIT, An Official Journal of Pharmaceutical Society (From 2016 - 2020)
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender & Notice