Specialization : Exercise Physiology, Health Education, Sports Psychology and Hockey
(Teaching/Research) 24 years. Dr. Usha Tiwari, presently working in the capacity of Associate Professor in the Department of Physical Education, School of Education at Central University South Bihar, Gaya, has commendable experience skills coupled with sound theoretical background. She has received her B.P.E & M.P.E degree in Physical Education from LNIPE, Gwalior, (M.P.) and qualified her UGC-NET in December 1996. She has also received Ph.D. degree from the Department of Physical Education, Banasthali Vidyapith, Tonk, Rajasthan. She had done her Yoga Teachers Training Course from registered Yoga Alliance Professionals United Kingdom, Aum Yoga School, Goa in year 2017. She had also done course in Positive Psychology from Coursera, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Sports Marketing Course from Coursera, North Western University and course on Managing Your health: The Role of Physical Therapy and Exercise from Coursera, University of Toronto. She has more than 25
years of teaching, coaching and research experiences. She has delivered more than dozen invited lectures/talks in various institutions and her publications bear Google Scholar citations, H-index. She has published 04 books. She is the member of editorial board and review board of various academic journals. Total 16 Ph.D. are awarded under her guidance. In addition to her teaching, coaching and research assignments, she has served her previous institutions in various capacities; she had held the post of Secretary, Tonk District Hockey Association since 2012 to 2020 and University Intramural Secretary from 1997 to 2010. She has wide experience in participating as well as coordinating tournaments (Invitational, District, State South-west Zone, All India interuniversity), seminars, workshops, conferences etc. She has been attached with many institutions / universities of the country in respect of Member BOS, Member interview board, setting question papers, conducting external examinations, and many other purposes. She is the life member of many professional organizations like Sports Psychology Association of India, Khel Rang: Fitness and Sports Science Association and Society of Movement Education and Research, New Delhi.
Research (in APA Style)
- Recent Publications:
- Venkateswararao. Podile. & Subramanian Shanmugam, Effect of Digital India on Political Empowerment of Rural women and Urban Women, International Journal of Psychology and Education, ISSN ; 00333077, vol 57(9), 2020, Pp565-570 (Scopus Indexed)
- Subramanian. S and Yamuna. D., Management of Non-Performing Assets with reference to Asset Quality in Public Sector Banks, Our Heritage Journal, ISSN: 0474-9030 Volume 68, Issue 1 Jan, 2020 ( UGC -CARE listed Journal)
- Yamuna. D and Subramanian. S, Bank Level Challenges on Management of Loan Quality in Public Sector Banks, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-2S4, July, 2019, pp. 650-655 (Scopus Indexed)
- Venkateswararao. Podile. And Subramanian Shanmugam ., Inventory Turnover in Engineering Micro and Small Enterprises, International Journal of Solid State of Technology, Vol. 63 Issue:2S, 2020, pp. 532-537 (Scopus indexed)
- “Quality Enhancement and Sustenance in Managerial Practices” Chennai, Ayyappan Publishing house, 2010, ISBN No: 978-81-909575-2-6.
- The significance of decision making in Global Business Scenario” Chennai, G.K Publishers, 2012, ISBN No: 978-93-81208-07-6.
- Parent’s socioeconomic status and their daughter’s health 978-91-8268-128-6, 2014.
- Yoga: Antrik Parishkaar Ka Vigyan 978-3-659-78974-8, 2015.
- Ashok Kumar: A legendry Hockey Player, N978-81-7524-840-3, 2016.
- Importance of coordinative ability in soccer. ISBN 978-3-659-78974-8, 2015.
- Delivered more than dozen invited lectures/talks in various institutions.
- Invited as Key-Note Speaker and Chair-Person for National and International Conferences.
- Chief Guest and expert speakers at different Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan of India.
- member of editorial board and review board of various academic journals.
- Secretary, Tonk District Hockey Association since 2012 to 2020.
- Banasthali Vidyapith Intramural Secretary from 1997 to 2010.
- Wide experience in participating as well as coordinating tournaments (Invitational, District, State South-west Zone, All India interuniversity).
- Wide experience in participating as well as organizing Clinics, Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, Webinar etc.
- Associated with many institutions / universities of the country in respect of Member BOS, Member interview board, setting question papers, conducting external examinations, and many other purposes.
- Life member of many professional organizations like Sports Psychology Association of India, Khel Rang: Fitness and Sports Science Association and Society of Movement Education and Research, New Delhi.
- Coordinator of M.B.A Sports management programme at Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Organized Olympic Value Education Programme (OVEP) workshop for teachers and students.
- Organized workshop on fitness for masses at Banasthali Vidyapith.
- Organizing secretary for Dist. Hockey Tournament from 2010 to 2020
- Organized National workshop on Fitness & Aerobics.
- Organizing Secretary for Senior state Hockey Tournament at Banasthali 2004-05
- Organizing Secretary for Tonk District Women Festival in different games, 2004-05, 05-06
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender & Notice