Dr. Angad Kumar Singh
(Ph.D, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi)
Areas of Expertise/Research interest:
Chemistry / Coordination Chemistry/ Material Chemistry: Synthesis and structural studies of new coordination complexes of various hetero-aromatic Schiff bases with 3d and 4f metal ions employing novel synthetic routes Synthesis and structural studies of novel mesogenic ligands and metallmesogens of transition and lanthanide metal ions. Various complementary techniques such as elemental analysis, NMR, IR, UV-VIS spectroscopy, Mass, Magnetic Susceptibility, DSC, XRD etc. were employed for detailed structural characterization.
• Young Scientist (SERB) : Dec. 2015- Dec. 2018
• DSK-PDF (UGC): Feb 2012-Feb 2015
• Research Associate (CSIR) : April 2009 –Sept. 2011
• SRFExtended (CSIR): Oct. 2008 – March 2009
Professional Skills and Experiences:
• Instrument Handling and various types of NMR spectral recording techniques on Bruker 500 MHz NMR Spectrometer, 2015-2016
• Instrument Handling and various types of NMR spectral recording techniques on JEOL 300 MHz NMR Spectrometer, 2009-2010.
• Instrument Handling, data collection on OXFORD Diffraction single crystal diffractometer and structure determination and refinement techniques, 2009-2010
Awards and achievement: NET(CSIR) Qualified in Dec.2001,GATE Qualified in 2001