Research (in APA Style)
- Recent Publications:
- Venkateswararao. Podile. & Subramanian Shanmugam, Effect of Digital India on Political Empowerment of Rural women and Urban Women, International Journal of Psychology and Education, ISSN ; 00333077, vol 57(9), 2020, Pp565-570 (Scopus Indexed)
- Subramanian. S and Yamuna. D., Management of Non-Performing Assets with reference to Asset Quality in Public Sector Banks, Our Heritage Journal, ISSN: 0474-9030 Volume 68, Issue 1 Jan, 2020 ( UGC -CARE listed Journal)
- Yamuna. D and Subramanian. S, Bank Level Challenges on Management of Loan Quality in Public Sector Banks, International Journal of Recent Technology and Engineering (IJRTE), ISSN: 2277-3878, Volume-8 Issue-2S4, July, 2019, pp. 650-655 (Scopus Indexed)
- Venkateswararao. Podile. And Subramanian Shanmugam ., Inventory Turnover in Engineering Micro and Small Enterprises, International Journal of Solid State of Technology, Vol. 63 Issue:2S, 2020, pp. 532-537 (Scopus indexed)
- “Quality Enhancement and Sustenance in Managerial Practices” Chennai, Ayyappan Publishing house, 2010, ISBN No: 978-81-909575-2-6.
- The significance of decision making in Global Business Scenario” Chennai, G.K Publishers, 2012, ISBN No: 978-93-81208-07-6.
- UGC JRF 2015
- UGC SRF 2018
- UGC NET 2014
Mr. Mesanguto Meru is working as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Physical Education, School of Education, at Central University of South Bihar, Gaya,Bihar, India. He has received his B.P.Ed degree in Physical Education from LNUPE, Gwalior, (MP), and Master's degree in Physical Education from Panjab University (Chandigarh). He is presently pursuing his Ph.D from Visva Bharati (West Bengal)
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Tender & Notice