Research: – Published more than ten research papers in Referred Journals. Participated and presented papers in more than fifteen national and international seminars and conferences.
Historiography, writings on Indian national movements, Gender History, Subaltern writings
Mr. Rohit Kumar has keen interest in Historiography and Philosophy of History. He has completed his M.Phil. From Banaras Hindu University on the topic “Exclusion and Inclusion of Women in Historiography: In special Reference to Indian Freedom Movement”. He has also published papers on subaltern interpretations of Indian Freedom movement. Gender History, Ideas of Nation-building, Contemporary Indian History are areas of his research interest.
- Kumar, Rohit.(2016). Women, Cinema and Indian Politics. Interdisciplinary Journal of Contemporary Research, 3(1), 253-258
- Kumar, Rohit. (2016). Swatantrata Andolan mei Bihar ki Mahilaon ki Bhagidaari. The Voice.3 (III), 75-82
- Kumar,Rohit & Deepak Kumar.(2015). Bhartiyey Itihaslekhan ka Badalta Swaroop.Research Highlights. II (2), 177-187
- Kumar,Rohit. (2016)Bhartiyey Rahtriyey Andolan ka Itihaslekhan evm Mahilayein .Sodha Pravaha.VI (4), 230-235
- Kumar,Rohit.(2016).Activist women in Indian Politics. JIGYASA. IX (4), 54-64.
Awarded BHU medal for securing 1st Rank in M.A. (History) at University level in 2013.
Awarded with ‘Certificate of Excellence ‘by Government of Bihar for becoming one of the State toppers in Matriculations in 2005.
- Name and Photograph
- Research Area
- Publication / Patent
- Contact details
- HoD Name: Dr. Sudhanshu Kumar Jha
Mobile No : 8544272170
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office Staff : Vikram Pratap Singh
Email : email@example.com
Mobile No : 7488257261
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender & Notice