- Development of cell based assay system for genome instability study.
- Mechanistic drug screening against cancer and aging.
- Exploring the function of deubiquitinases in genome instability and development of pharmacological modulator against.
- Screening of plant based senolytics.
- S. Sinha, B.Kumar, S.Luqman, Singh D.K, (2019). Neuroprotective potential of Cucurbita maxima Duchesne ex Poir, Caeselpenia bunduc (L.) Roxb and Bombaxceiba Linn extracts. South African of Journal of Botany, 120, 319-325. (Corresponding Author).
- Singh DK, Cheema HS, Saxena A, Jyotshana, Singh S, Darokar MP, Bawankule DU, Shanker K, Luqman S, (2017). Fraxetin and its rich extract from Lawsonia inermis L. ameliorate oxidative stress in P. berghei infected mice by augmenting antioxidant defence system. Phytomedicine, 36, 262-272.
- Singh S, Dubey V, Singh, DK#, Fatima K, Ahamad A , Luqman S, (2017). Antiproliferative and antimicrobial efficacy of the compounds isolated from the roots of Oenothera biennis L. Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmacology 69, 1075–1251. (#Equal contribution).
- Nasreen Z, Singh S, Singh, DK#, Fatima K, Ahmad A, Luqman S, (2017). Characterization and evaluation of bioactive polyphenolic constituents from the fruits of Zanthoxylum armatum (DC.), a traditionally used spice. Biomedicine and Pharmacotherapy 89, 366–375. (#Equal contribution).
- Ahmad A, Singh DK#, Fatima K, Tandon S, Luqman S, (2014). New constituents from the roots of Oenothera biennis and their free radical scavenging and ferric reducing activity. Industrial Crops and Products, 58:125-32. (#Equal contribution).
- Singh DK, Luqman S, Mathur AK, (2015). Lawsonia inermis L.–A commercially important primeval dying and medicinal plant with diverse pharmacological activity: A review. Industrial Crops and Products, 65, 269-86.
- Singh DK, Luqman S, (2014). Lawsonia inermis (L.): A Perspective on Anticancer potential of mehndi/henna. Biomedical Research and Therapy, 4,112-20.
- Singh S, Singh DK, Meena A, Dubey V, Masood N, Luqman S, (2019). Rutin protects t-butyl hydroperoxide-induced oxidative impairment via modulating the Nrf-2 and iNOS activity, Phytomedicine,55, 92-104. (Best paper award).
- Shakya VK, Luqman S, Tikku AP, Chandra A, Singh DK (2019). A relative assessment of essential oil of Chrysopogon zizanioides and Matricaria chamomilla along with calcium hydroxide and chlorhexidine gel against Enterococcus faecalis in ex vivo root canal models. J Conserv Dent, 22, 34-39.
- Mishra D, Khare P, Singh DK, Luqman S, Kumar PA, Yadav A, Das T, Saikia BK, (2018). Retention of antibacterial and antioxidant properties of lemongrass oil loaded on cellulose nanofibre-poly ethylene glycol composite. Industrial Crops and Products, 114:68-80.
- Sinha S, Kumar B, Singh DK, Luqman S, Singh M, Singh A, (2018). Antioxidant and cholinesterase Inhibitory activity of phenolic rich extracts from Bombax ceiba L. Flowers. Free Radicals and Antioxidants, 8, 135-140.
- Jyotshna, Gaur P, Singh DK, Luqman S and Shanker K, (2017). Validated method for quality assessment of henna (Lawsonia inermis L.) leaves after postharvest blanching and its cosmetic application. Industrial Crops and Products, 95, 33-42.
- Agarwal K, Singh DK, Jyotshna, Ahmad A, Shanker K, Tandon S, Luqman S, (2017). Antioxidative potential of two chemically characterized Ocimum (Tulsi) species extracts. Biomedical Research and Therapy, 4, 1574-1589.
- Sinha P, Srivastava S, Mishra N, Singh DK, Luqman S, Chanda D, Yadav NP, (2016). Development, optimization, and characterization of a novel tea tree oil nanogel using response surface methodology. Drug development and industrial pharmacy, 42, 1434-1445.
- Mishra D, Khare P, Shanker K, Singh DK, Luqman S, (2016). Controlled delivery systems of cellulose matrix for oxytetracycline: In vitro dissolution. New Horizons in Translational Medicine, 3, 66-72.
- Khan A, Luqman S, Masood N, Singh DK, Saeed ST, Samad A, (2016). Eclipta yellow vein virus enhances chlorophyll destruction, singlet oxygen production and alters endogenous redox status in Andrographis paniculata. Plant Physiology and Biochemistry, 104, 165-73.
- Thakur JP, Haider R, Singh DK, Kumar BS, Vasudev PG, Luqman S, Kalra A, Saikia D, Negi AS, (2015). Bioactive isochromenone isolated from Aspergillus fumigatus, endophytic fungus from Bacopa monnieri. Microbiology Research, 1; 6(1).
- Akhtar MM, Srivastava S, Sinha P, Singh DK, Luqman S, Tandon S, Yadav NP, (2014). Antimicrobial potential of topical formulation containing essential oil of Eucalyptus citriodora Hook. Annals of Phytomedicine 3, 37-42.
- Gupta R, Pandey P, Singh S, Singh DK, Saxena A, Luqman S, Bawankule DU, Banerjee S, (2015). Advances in Boerhaavia diffusa hairy root technology: a valuable pursuit for identifying strain sensitivity and up-scaling factors to refine metabolite yield and bioactivity potentials. Protoplasma, 28:1-4.
- Mishra S, Phukan UJ, Tripathi V, Singh DK, Luqman S, Shukla RK, (2015). PsAP2 an AP2/ERF family transcription factor from Papaver somniferum enhances abiotic and biotic stress tolerance in transgenic tobacco. Plant molecular biology , 1; 89:173-86.
Awards and fellowship
- Best research paper award March 2019, (Phytomedicine 2019, 55, 92-104) at annual day of CSIR-CIMAP, Lucknow, India.
- Visiting Scientist fellowship, (2019) Linkoping University, Sweden
- National post doctoral fellowship (NPDF), 2017, awarded by Science and Engineering Research Board, Department of Science and technology, Government of India.
- Tel Aviv University Post doc fellowship (2017-2019), Tel Aviv, Israel
- CSIR-Junior research fellowship (CSIR-JRF-GATE) awarded by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India.
- CSIR-Senior research fellowship (CSIR-SRF-GATE) awarded by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, New Delhi, India.
- GPAT, PG Scholarship (2010-2012) awarded by University Grant Commission(UGC), New Delhi, India.
- Dr. P. D. Sethi Annual Award Sponsored by The Pharma Review for best paper (Industrial Crops and Products 2017 Jan 31;95: 33-42).
- Best poster award at an International conference, ET& SD-2014 at BBAU, Lucknow, India.
- Best paper award in National Scientific Conference-2015, organized by BARC India at CSIR-CIMAP Lucknow.
- Department of Cancer Pharmacology, Linköping University, Sweden 2019-2020
- Sackler School of Medicine, Tel Aviv University, Israel 2018- 2019
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender & Notice