Col. Rajiv Kumar Singh (Retd.)
Col. Rajiv Kumar Singh (Retd.) is serving as a Registrar of the University since 2019
- Commissioned in Indian Army as a Technical graduate officer and have more than 31 years of service.
- Commanded 08 Indian Army Unit.
- Served on Deputation to various ministries i.e. Surface Transport Ministry and Ministry of Defence (Director General of Quality Insurance) and responsible to induct new equipment in Defence forces from Abroad.
- Instructor in various Army big Category ‘A’ Establishment at Senior Position i.e. Officers Training Academy and Electronics and Mechanical Engineering College.
- Served in Area HQ as an Officer Incharge of Legal Cell and handled around 5000 cases of Indian Army of 08 High Courts of six states i.e. U.P, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, MP and Chhattisgarh.
- LLB, Jabalpur University
- B.Tech., NIT Jamshedpur
- M.Tech., MS University, Baroda
- MBA (HR & Ops), Symbiosis International University, Pune
- General Officer Commanding in Chief commendation card while serving in Area HQ.
- Gold Medal while serving in Officers Training Academy (OTA)
- Awarded Iron Man of RIT now NIT Jamshedpur (Sports Champion)
- Services Team (Army, Navy and Air Force combined) for 4 years.
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : email@example.com
- Tender & Notice