School of Education
The School of Education came into existence in year 2013 with the launch of Four-Year Integrated B.A.B.Ed. and B.Sc.B.Ed. Programmes. Further, to cater to the demands of quality teacher educators and researchers in the field of education, the school has started M.Ed. programme from session 2017-2018 and Ph.D. (Education) programmes in 2017 through its Department of Teacher Education. From session 2020-21, a Department of Physical Education has been also constituted under the School of Education with proposed One Year PG diploma in Yoga. The department is also planning to offer M.P.Ed. and Ph.D. (Physical Education) programmes for creating quality professionals as yoga instructors and researchers in the field of Yoga and Physical Education. To provide world class learning experience to students, the School of Education has a pool of highly qualified faculties with diverse academic expertise and experience.
Along with its high standard infrastructural facilities, the school is having a high-tech MOOC Studio, well established Computer-cum-Language Lab, highly resourceful Science Lab, Social Science Lab, Curriculum Lab, Psychology Lab, Physiology Lab, Yoga Lab, Arts & Craft room etc. In addition, the school also provides an Integrated Resource Centre with a variety of resources and materials such as policy documents, academic reports, surveys, field reports, seminar reports, educational data, teachers’ handbooks, journals, educational films, documentaries, other digital resources etc. With all these, we are aiming to make the School of Education as a Centre of Excellence in the country for pursuing academic and professional programmes as well as for doing quality researches.
- Development of a comprehensive department of teacher education to prepare skilled teachers and teacher educators for 21st century education to cater to the needs of learner-centred, inclusive, gender sensitive, environment conscious, human values-centred, forward looking and enriched with cultural heritage school and teacher education system.
- Development of a centre of research and development (R&D) to promote research in the thrust areas of education and to develop quality resource material leading to effective teaching, learning, evaluation and academic administration for quality education at all levels of education across the globe.
- Development of a centre for innovation and excellence to explore and incubate new ideas, and to do innovations in a scientific, collaborative and humane set-up to produce teaching, learning, evaluation and academic administration tools and mechanisms for the ultimate goal of education, that is, making a person self-reliant and a ‘Human Being’.
- Developing and running different kinds of programmes of teacher education covering various specialized fields and dimensions of education.
- Adopting latest trends in teaching, learning, evaluation and academic administration, and employing them in the light of deep rooted cultural heritage to evolve effective ways and means for preparing leading teachers, teacher educators, academic administrators, and innovators.
- Innovating and evolving ways and means befitting the changing scenario in school education, teacher education to uphold the values enshrined in the Indian Constitution.
- Exploring thrust areas, setting and ensuring quality parameters for conducting research and producing resource material for the improvement and development in teacher education and education for all levels.
- Promoting and generating collaborative environment for exploration, incubation and execution of new ideas in teaching, learning, evaluation and academic administration to generate new ways and tools for purposeful, useful and quality education for all.
- Evolving a working culture by putting the best and working together by the learners, researchers, teachers and the staff to achieve new heights one after one.
- School Board
- Present Dean
|Prof. Kaushal Kishore
Department of Teacher Education
|27-01.2019-Onwards||Contact : +91 - 9473294769
- Former Deans
- Prof. Rekha Agrawal (27.01.2016- 26.01.2019)
|Name of Staff||Designation||Telephone/ Extn. No|
|Mr. Jitendra Kumar||Assistantemail@example.com||8292048803|
|Mr. Koushlesh Kumar||LDCfirstname.lastname@example.org||9709656485|