School of Physical and Chemical Sciences
About the School
- To become a center of excellence in the field of science to be at par with the international standards.
- To create and disseminate knowledge through teaching and research in natural and applied sciences.
- To build a foundation for excellence among its students and researchers.
- To provide a strong platform for research in basic and applied sciences.
- To cultivate the sense of pioneering spirit and innovative thinking around disciplinary domains.
- To develop the capacities of students in the areas of science education, research, industrial applications and entrepreneurship
- Present Dean
| Prof. Venktesh Singh
Department of Physics
Dr. Venktesh Singh is a Professor of Physics with interest in teaching nuclear, high energy heavy-ion physics, and astrophysics and current research interest on understanding of low and intermediate energy neutrino and physics beyond the standard model of particle physics. Actively engaged in national and international experimental research collaborations with a team of mentors and students, and in updating knowledge of alumni across all batches passed out from 2020 onwards. Read More >
- Former Deans
|Name of Staff||Designation||Telephone/ Extn. No|
|Mr. Manish Kumar||LDCemail@example.com||7488766171|