Sensitization, Prevention And Redressal of Sexual Harassment (SPARSH)
SPARSH include –
- The Apex Body of SPARSH (ABS) and
- The University Complaints Committee (UCC).
The ABS aims to sensitize and work to prevent sexual harassment in the University. The UCC considers complaints regarding sexual harassment, and responsible for conducting enquiries, suggesting suitable action.
ABS (Apex Body of SPARSH)
Functions, Powers and duties of ABS:
- To uphold the commitment of the Central University of Bihar to provide campus environment free of gender-based discrimination, sexual harassment and other acts of gender-based violence.
- To promote a social and psychological environment which will raise awareness about gender based discrimination and prevent sexual harassment and other acts of gender based violence.
- To generate awareness about gender based discrimination, sexual harassment and other acts of gender based violence.