Pedagogy of Social Sciences, Teaching and Learning, Citizenship Education, Policy Research
4.5 years of teaching and 8.5 years research.
Citizenship Education and Pedagogy of Social Sciences are the core area of research. Several research papers in various national and International conferences and seminars have been presented. Five lectures/ talks in workshop/training programmes have been delivered as resource person. Lifetime membership of Alumni Association of Education (Faculty of Education, BHU, AAE-BHU) and Indian Association of Teacher Education.
- Pandey, C.P. & Rathore H.C.S. (2016). Relationship between civic sense and civic responsibility of junior high school students. Journal of Indian Education, 42(1) ,85-92
- Pandey, C.P. (2016). Effect of co-operative learning method in social studies classes: A review of literatures. Shaikshik Parisamwad: An International journal of Education. 6 (2)
- Pandey, C.P. (2018). Challenges of the diversity in the classroom and an amicable solution. Research Highlights, 5(1), 51-57.
Pandey, C.P. (2016). Challenges of law and order and failure of value education. In S.P. Singh, & R.K. Kesari (Eds). Value education for ethics and global peace (pp 86-90), New Delhi: New Delhi Publication
- Awards: JRF for doing Ph.D
- Projects Ongoing ‘Education for Citizenship: An Analysis of Policy and its Implications, funded by ICSSR, MHRD, government of India under IMPRESS scheme.
- Chief Warden, Girls Hostel, Central University of South Bihar from September, 2018 to December, 2020.
- Warden, Girls Hostel, Central University of South Bihar from August, 2017 to August, 2018 Served in various internal committees of the Central University of South Bihar.