Specialization: Television and Film Production
Experience : 05 Years
- Television and Film Production
- Broadcast Journalism
- Film Studies
Areas of Expertise:
Studio Operation (Television): Advanced News Automation Setup, Floor Management, PCR operations and server based signal/data flow for LIVE shows & REC shows.
Studio Operation (Radio): Single and multi-channel recording for on-air programme and recorded programme.
Camera Operations (Studio and Outdoor): Handled digital professional broadcast cameras (Sony PXW-Z450, Sony HXR-NX200, Canon 1DX, Canon 5D Mark II,
Panasonic HC-PV100GW etc.).
Linear/Non Linear Editing and Multi-cam Setup: Cut to Cut Multi-cam Online Editing, Apple Final Cut Pro, Avid Express Pro, Adobe Premiere Pro, Cool Edit Pro and Adobe Audition CC and Avid Pro Tools.
- Suryavanshi, R., & Rastogi, S., (2021). बिहार में मीडिया शिक्षा. Communication Today Research Journal, 25(1), 254-258.
- Nigam, N., Prashar, A., & Suryavanshi, R., (2021). A Comparative Study of Health Coverage with Special Reference to Menstrual Health and Hygiene in Print Media (Study of Two Prominent Hindi Daily Newspaper of Gaya), New Horizons, XVIII, 222-230.
- Suryavanshi, R., (2020). A study of News-Portals accessibility among youth with special reference to Patna city. Sambodhi, 43(4), 78-82.
- Nigam, N., Prashar, A., & Suryavanshi, R., (2020). Mapping the menstrual knowledge and socio-cultural myths among rural and urban adolescent girls: A comparative study. Wesleyan Journal of Research, 13(47), 191-196.
- Rastogi, S., & Suryavanshi, R. (2020). Reporting of Crime Against Women and Girls by Mainstream Media. Shodh Sanchar Bulletin, 10(40).
- Nigam, N., Prashar, A., & Suryavanshi, R., (2019). Assessment of Communication Pattern on Menstruation and Menstrual Hygiene: A Study of Sitapur District. Review of Research, 8(7), 77-84.
- Nigam, N., Prashar, A., & Suryavanshi, R., (2019). Attitude and Practices Relating to Menstruation Health and Hygiene Among Girls. Journal of Management Research and Analysis (JMRA), 06-1(2),130-134.
- Nigam, N., & Suryavanshi, R. (2015). Women vs. Media Industry A Fight against Discrimination. Communication Today Research Journal, 17(4), 118–124.
- Suryavanshi, R., & Padhy M.K. (2013). टेलीविजन धारावाहिकों का गृहणियों पर मानसिक प्रभाव. Shodh Drishti: An International Multidisciplinary Research Journal, 4(6), 244-247.
- Suryavanshi, R., & Padhy M.K. (2012). टेलीविजन धारावाहिकों का घरेलू महिलाओं पर सामाजिक प्रभावः लखनऊ क्षेत्र के विशेष सन्दर्भ में. Anukrati: an International Research Journal, 2(8), 213-217.
- Singh, V.K., Suryavanshi, R., & Nigam, N. (2011). Right to Information and Efficacy regarding Social Change. Sampreshan, 2, 150-153.
- Rastogi, S., & Suryavanshi, R. (2020). Use of smartphones by farmers: A critical study on government mobile applications to facilitate farmers. In Sujeet Kumar & Atish Prashar (Ed.), Media and Ideology of Development (pp. 168–176). New Delhi: R.B.H. Media Designers.
- Suryavanshi, R., & Nigam, N. (2014). The Impact of Web Media in Regards to Sports Journalism: A Study among Youth in Lucknow. In N.B. Shukla, T.D. Shukla & S.B. Shukla (Ed.), Multi Dimension of Sports Science (pp. 223–230). Varanasi: Indian Association of Sports Anthropometry.
- Suryavanshi, R., & Nigam, N. (2013). Role of Community Radio in Rural Development-based Communication. In H. R. Yadav (Ed.), Village Information System for Development Planning (pp. 260–264). New Delhi: Concept Publishing Company Pvt. Ltd.
- Suryavanshi, R., & Nigam, N. (2012). A Comparative Study of Sports Coverage in Print Media. In N.B. Shukla, T.D. Shukla & S.B. Shukla (Ed.), Multi-Dimension of Physical Education (pp. 328–341). Varanasi: Indian Association of Sports Anthropometry.
- Rastogi, S., & Suryavanshi, R. (2019). From TV to Mobile Screen: Viewing Pattern and Impact of Netflix among College Students. In Communication 4.0 Communication in a Digital Age (pp. 688–693). Bhubaneswar: Institute of media studies Utkal University.
- Singh, G., Suryavanshi, R., & Nigam, N. (2011). Scope of Digital Media in Rural India in Changing Paradigms of Media Landscape. In Jayanti M. Sharma, Tanushri Mukherjee & Urvashi Teckchandani, Changing Paradigm of Media Landscape (pp. 47–54). Noida: Amity University Press.
Gold Medalist in Master in Mass Communication and Journalism, University of Lucknow, Lucknow, 2008.
- Worked as Intern in Editorial Department of IBN7 News Channel, Head Office, Film City, Noida in 2009.
- Worked as Trainee in Moksh Advertising and Events Pvt. Ltd., Lucknow in 2008.
- Worked as Intern in News Room of Sahara Samay News Channel, Lucknow in 2007.
Major Educational Project
- Worked as Technical Reviewer for developing Course Material (Modules) for Open Online Refresher Course entitled ‘Concerns in Educational Research and Assessment’ and ‘Latest Trends in Pedagogy and Assessment’ under Annual Refresher Programme in Teaching (ARPIT-2018 & 2019) of MHRD, Govt. of India.
- Worked as Editor and Director in Departmental Film Festival (Vibgyor’08, Vibgyor’09, Vibgyor’11, Vibgyor’12 and Vibgyor’13), organized by Department of Journalism and Mass Communication, University of Lucknow, Lucknow.
Major Film Project
- Radio Snehi: A short-film selected and screened in the International Documentary Fest- 2017 organised by Commonwealth Education Media Centre for Asia (CEMCA) in New Delhi.
- Hijra-a force destiny: A short film based on the life of transgender, won the first prize in Pataliputra Cine Society Film Festival, 2017.
- A walk down the memory lane: A documentary film based on the glorious history of Nine-eleven Gorkha Rifles of Indian Army.
- Trimukhi mountain expedition: The thirty-four minutes film portraits the journey of Trimukhi mountain expedition by One Mahar Regiment of Indian Army.
- Wounded identity: An award winning documentary film on India-Bangladesh relationship. This film depicts the situation and life-styles of Assamese Muslim.
Agriculture based films- Maati, PPP, Kisan, Udaan, Prarambh: These films based on the success story of young farmers and innovative farming. The project sponsored by Dept. of Agriculture, Government of Uttar Pradesh.
Established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 (Section 25 of 2009) as Central University of Bihar (CUB) and the name since changed by the Central Universities (Amendment) Act, 2014 to Central University of South Bihar (CUSB) is an institution of higher learning in the state of Bihar.
Reception : 0631 – 2229 530
Admission : 0631 – 2229 514 / 518 – 9472979367
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tender & Notice